Address:P-208, East Nott, USA.
Seeking a position as a reporter to contribute my skills and experience in researching and developing the growth of an organization.
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in english from University of California in 2004.
- Bachelor in Literatural science from University of Foremen in 2002.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word and tools used with it.
- Good knowledge in PageMaker and Lotus 1-2-3.
- Excellent knowledge with IBM servers and related tools used with it.
TrainingsReporter/Editor, Frankfinn Agency 2004.
English Peer tutor, IT Technical Consultancy 2002.
- Assisting 2 people working under me on editorial content.
- Researching and writing articles.
- Responsible to make the articles according to the standard and publish on the company portal.
- Interacting with each and every client on the basis of one to one interaction and take the requirements for them.
- Writing articles on the basis of requirements gathered from the clients.
- Providing writing tips to the juniors to help them in writing the articles.
- Preparing media kits for the prospective advertisers and organizers.
- Achieved Dennis journal for student scholarship.
- Became one and only one from my college to be included in Editorial Committee Membership.
- Received first prize in successful evaluation and selection of the articles.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good skills in optimization and writing of the articles.
- Good proof reading skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known: