Resume For CA - Chartered Accountant - Sample 3
Mail Id: XXXXXX@ymail.com
To start my career as charted accountant with a well known organization to contribute in growth and brand image via using my accountancy skills and legal knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge in handling Accounting system.
- Good command in applying fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions.
- Strong ability to use an automated accounting system.
- Good communication skills.
- Self motivated with high level of energy.
- Did 5 years CA program from XXXXX institute in year XXXX with XX %.
- Passed higher secondary from XXXX School in year XXXX with X grade.
- High school from XXXXX School in year XXXX with X Grade.
1. Six months training from XXXX CA firm. Key learnings
- Assisting the senior CA in his working.
- Learning about the company laws.
- Learn to manage the labor and company cases.
- Learn about managing the company’s accounts.
- To assist in tax related case.
- Got the practical knowledge about TAX filling.
2. 2 months training from XXXXX Company on “Cost sheet and Profit & loss management”.
ProjectsProfit and loss study:
This project was about the complete study of top 5 blue chip companies and to study about their profit and loss statement. Did comparison about their P & L statement and made a complete report.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Member of the event organizing committee of the college.
- Participated in various games in college and school.
- Winner of the Cycle race competition in college.
- Writing articles.
- Playing badminton.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Hindi, English and XXXXXAddress: