Resume For HR Generalist - Sample 1
Email ID: *****@gmail.com
Contact No.: +91-********
Seeking a position in Human Resources and opportunity to make a strong contribution by utilizing and expanding upon related education, skills, experiences and capabilities.
- A performance driven professional with 3+ combined experience in HR practice, recruiting, retrenchment and retaining the employees.
- Efficient in planning the organization needs.
- Proficient in supervising the other HR staff.
- Proficient in giving valuable decision and assisting the other departments.
- Expert in taking the order from the seniors and giving the valuable suggestions.
- Remarkable analytical, logical and mathematical skills.
- Innovative in assessing the qualities of people.
- Efficient in communicating well in writing and verbal both.
- The ability to motivate people.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Analyze the need of the organization in terms of manpower.
- Make a proper plan to fulfill the need of organization.
- Fill the post of organizations by the recruitment drive.
- Understand the improving areas of organization by taking feedback timely.
- Conduct many programs for motivating and stress busting for employees.
- Make the coordination with the accounts department.
- Keep observing the employee's performance.
- Train the new employees.
- Expert in basic use of computer.
- Internet savvy.
- Effectively recruited 500 employees in GHJ Company.
- Cut down the budget by the transfer and relocating the employees.
- Won 'Best Employee' award in 2011.
- Working as HR manager in GHJ company from 2010 - present.
- Worked as HR manager in DFG company from 2009 - 2010.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known-
Resume For HR Generalist - Sample 2
Contact No: +91-XXXXXXXXXX
Mail Id: XXXXXXX@gmail.com
Seeking a position in a well known organization as an HR generalist to use my experience for the better growth and profitability of the firm.
- Good knowledge of working on PF and ESIC.
- Employee relation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Multi tasking.
Work ExperienceCompany Name:
HR generalist ExecutiveDuration:
Since XXXX To till date (Two years)Profile
- Responsible for employee relations.
- Grievances handling.
- Managing complete PF and ESIC cycle.
- Payroll Management.
- Performance appraisal.
- Attendance and leave management.
- Organizing events and other activities.
- Post graduate diploma in HR (Major) and Finance (Minor) from XXXXX Institute in year XXXX with XX %.
- Commerce graduate in year XXXX from XXXX College with XX %.
- Higher secondary passed from XXXX School with XX % in year XXXX.
- High school passed from XXXX School with XX % in year XXXX.
Trainings and Seminars
- Two months training from XXXX company on “Understanding of PF and ESIC”.
- 45 days training on “Employee relation and PR activities” from XXXX Company.
- Attended seminar on “Soft skills development” organized in our college.
- Attended seminar on “Industrial dispute handling” in our college.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Winner of the poster making competition at city level.
- Represented the college in Rangoli competition at National level.
- Awarded as the “University topper” during graduation.
- Painting and Drawing.
- Listening Music.
- Internet surfing.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi and XXXXXAddress:
Resume For HR Generalist - Sample 3
- Over X years of established professional credentials of successfully managing HR Department, Pre & Post Recruitment process, Employee induction, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Statutory Compliances, Manpower Planning, Grievance Handling, IR etc.
- Developed improved strategies for business process development in close coordination with managers at top echelon of organization.
- Experience of developing employee handbooks in mutual interest of employer and employees.
- Expertise in HR Audits, Competency Mapping, HRM and complete Organizational Development.
- Highly diverse experience in HRD, OD, HRM, CAPACITY BUILDING, PMS, BEHAVIOURAL TRAININGS.
- Experience of Administration department.
- Initiate positive changes in companies Learning Development Strategy.
Technical SkillsOperating System:
Windows 2000, Xp.Applications:
Ms–Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Possess effective communication skills, interpersonal skills, people management skills and a strong personality; this supports managing people of different levels and background efficiently.
- Strong analytical, problem solving mind, good strategic planner, can solve critical business situations in a proactive manner.
- Highly positive attitude, adaptable to demanding situations.
- Strong intuitive power, clear vision and farsighted with capabilities to provide solutions to needs arising out of specific / unique requirements.
- Keep updated constantly with trends and practices in an area of specialization.
- Quick Learner.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Employee Relations.
- Providing an enabling workplace by effective and timely resolution of employee grievances and ensuring compliance to policies and code of conduct by the employees.
- Visiting branches across the region to interact with employees across levels to understand their concerns and ensuring consistent implementation of HR policies and programmers.
- Conducting employee communication sessions for employees across various profiles.
- Driving the successful execution of training programmers by sensitizing employees and reporting managers to ensure their adequate participation.
- Responsible for facilitating discussions of employees in various talent panels for identifying and coding of HIPOTS in the region.
- Upholding HRIS accuracy for every employee in the region.
- Responsible for managing employee transfers / relocation to ensure optimum manpower utilization.
- Responsible for recruitment of various critical positions in Retail Branch Banking using OPQ.
- Responsible for smooth on board of all employees in North Zone.
- Driving the XXXX PO Program by managing end to end recruitment across cities.
- Responsible for conducting campus recruitment processes in top B- Schools as a panelist.
- Performance Management System.
- Executed Performance Management System for all employees in Retail Banking Group in NCR (employee strength – 3900).
- Ensured timely execution of all processes involved in the PMS cycle.
- Resolved employee queries post the PMS cycle.
- Online Branch Visit Tracker.
- Designed and developed a branch visit tracker along with the IT department to increase visits by HR Managers.
- Tracker aids in planning visits, provides vital information and documents reports of previous visits.
- Bottom Rated Exits.
- Designed and developed bottom rated exit process for the bank.
- Centrally responsible along with business and HR Heads for identifying employees who had shown an improvement in performance.
- Executed the process for verticals and regions along with Employee Relations Managers.
- Junior Officer Recruitment.
- Organized and conducted recruitment for a new entry level band (Junior Officers) at various locations in the East Zone.
- Hired and on boarded 2000 new employees for this level in 2 months.
- Designed a standardized process for updating of data and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Successfully revised & implemented company policy on HR related issues.
- Have implemented performance management system, for continuous performance evaluation, implemented gap analysis through such evaluations and arranged for skills enhancement through trainings and workshops for improvement of overall productivity.
- Managed the admin activities independently as per the expectation of the company.
- Develop an absolute transparent culture among the employees and HR.
- Started the exit interview system for the first time.
- Reduced the number of grievances effectively.
- Controlled Attrition.
- Prepared Training Calendar.
- Managing 2 Manufacturing Units of Company.
- Helpdesk for workers.
- Identified KRA and KPI OF staff at all levels.
- Instrumental in Employees Engagement Policy.
- Perfect implementation of IR activities.
- Hundred percent implementation of statutory compliances.
Employers1. Company -
XXXX Bank Ltd. from May 20XX - PresentDesignation –
HR Manager2. Company -
XXXX from June 20XX - April 20XXDesignation –
Trainee (New Accounts Department)
- B.A. from University 1 in 20XX
- M.B.A (Marketing & HRD) from University 1 20XX
Academic Project UndertakenXXXX Pvt. Ltd. (Summer Internship) from April 20XX–June 20XX (2 months)Title:
Benchmarking the Recruitment Practices
- Studied and analyzed the present Recruitment Practice in Viacom18 and identified the gaps.
- Benchmarked the Recruitment Practice of Viacom18 against those of 16 companies across various industries such as FMCG, IT etc. in India
- Recommended changes in the Referral Programmed to make it more suitable and measurable.
- Interacted with various vendors and designed and established a new system of Pre-employment Referral checks
- Suggested future CSR initiatives, tie-ups with various NGOs, helped in implementing new CSR initiatives and using this to promote Viacom18 as a good employer brand.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Gold in Football at XXXX All India School Competition Sprint (20XX).
- First prize at XXXX (20XX).
- Member of ABC Football Team (2008-10).
- Volunteer-International Poverty Centre, UNDP on their online project “XXXX".
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
6th May, 19XXLanguages Known:
English, Telgu & HindiAddress: