Resume for IT Freshers - Sample 1
Email Id: email@example.com
Contact No: 98********
Looking forward to an opportunity for working in a dynamic, challenging environment, where I can utilize my skills for developing my career and for the growth of the organization.
- B.Tech. from University ***** with 7.06 (CGPA) in 20XX
- 12th science from **** Board with 56.7% in 20XX
- 10th from **** Board with 72% in 20XX
- Operating System: Windows XP/07
- Database: SQL Server 2008
- Languages: C#.Net
- Web Technology: HTML, ADO.Net, ASP.Net
- Framework: .Net 3.0/3.5/4.0
- Tools: Crystal Reports, Web Services
- Web Server: IIS
Academic ProjectProject name:
E-MARKETINGLanguage of implementation:
E-Marketing is a web based application intended for online retailers. It would make searching, viewing and selection of a product easier for user’s specific to their needs. The application also provides a drag and drop feature so that a user can add a product to the shopping cart by dragging the item into the shopping cart.
- Done 2 months training in XXX from May 20XX to July 20XX
- Positive Thinking
- Open to any challenging work
- Good learner by observation
Extra-Curricular Activities and Hobbies
- Participated and won shuttle in various competitions at high school level.
- Interested in playing cricket and Net surfing.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
20th May 1987Languages Known:
English, Hindi and Oriya.Address:XXXX
Resume for IT Freshers - Sample 2
(B.E. in Information Technology)
Seeking the position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Computer and Information Technology industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
- Diploma in Java Technologies from NIIT, Pune.
- B.E. Information Technology from XXXXXXXX College of Engineering, passed with 62.40% in 2010.
- Higher Secondary School Certification Examination, Feb. 2005, with 54.17 %.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination, March 2003, First Class with 64.40 %.
Professional Skill Set
- Languages and Application : C, C++, JAVA, VB.Net, HTML.
- Operating System : Windows 98, XP, MS DOS.
- Databases : MS Access, Oracle-PL/SQL-9i
Honors and Awards
- Certificate Course in 'MS-CIT' in July-2005 with 79%
- Winner in 'Group Day' in Annual Social Gathering 'Umang-10'
- Winner in 'Cricket' in Annual Social Gathering 'Umang-09'
- Runner-up in 'Volley ball' in Annual Social Gathering 'Umang-09'
Mobile Text Messaging Via Bluetooth
- Technology used: J2ME, J2me Wireless Toolkit.
- Description: A Mobile application for sending text messages via Bluetooth on different mobile devices.
Website for online car shopping
- Technology used: J2EE.
- Description: Website to buy different cars online.
- 'Mobile Text Messaging Via Bluetooth' (B.E Final year-2010)
- Playing cricket, Football.
- Hardworking, Regular, Disciplined, Sincere in Work.
Personal ProfileDate of Birth:Languages known:Address:
Resume for IT Freshers - Sample 3
- To work for my career growth and better prospects, which contribute to the productivity and profitability of the organization.
- Detail oriented with an analytical bent of mind and possess positive attitude.
- Have been proactive and focused as a student.
- Proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilising it in a productive manner.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
IT Skill Set
- Programming Languages: C, C++ and Core Java
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7
- RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Area of Interest
- Object Oriented Programming & Concepts
- Secured subject topper in seventh semester in B.Tech.
- Secured 100% attendance in II semester in B.Tech.
- Participated in the "Two Days Orientation Programme on Object Oriented Programming" organized by XXXXXX University.
- Participated in the "One Day Orientation Programme on Photoshop" organized by XXXXXXX University.
Mini ProjectProject Title:
- XXXXXXXX is a client-server technology.
- The main objective of this project is to allow the bank to expose its functionality on the web, making their service available to the user.
-This project based on identifying an efficient technique for predicting an infected organ in human and predicting the tumor in human kidney.
- B.Tech (Information Technology) - XXXXXXXX College, affiliated to XXXXX University
- H.S.C. (State board, Computer Science) - XXXXXXXX Higher Secondary School
- S.S.C. (State board) - XXXXXXXX Secondary School
- Teamwork Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Listening and Learning Skills
Personal ProfileDate of Birth:Languages Known:Communication Address: