Retail CV - Sample 1
- 8 years of work experience in managing retail operations. Currently working as Manager - Retail Operation.
- Proficient in administering retail functions with involvement in sales & business development.
- Strong acumen of exploring new markets, standardizing operations, initiating and restructuring business activities for overall business growth.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Currently working as Manager - Retail Operations with ABC Co. Ltd, since May 2009.
- Worked as Asst. Manager - Retail Operations with XYZ Co. Ltd., from April 2007 to April 2009
- Worked as Retail Executive at PQR Co. Ltd., from March – 2005 to April 2007
- Handling space planning, visual merchandising and implementation of retail outlets. Ensuring that visual merchandising is consistent with customers' expectations of the brand.
- Overseeing wide gamut of retail operations; strategizing long-term business directions to ensure maximum profitability in line with organisational objectives.
- Effectuating business plans for overall development & accomplishment of top and bottom-line profitability.
- Designing operations and manuals, KPA’s and KPI’s, Standard Operating Procedures Manual; training staff in all areas of retail - operations, company, product and customer service.
- Managing customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- MBA (Retail Management) from JBU with 65% marks in 2005
- B.Sc. from JBU with 68% marks in 2003
- HSC from ICSE board with 67% marks in 2000
- SSC from ICSE board with 65% marks in 1998
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
15th Junr, 19**Languages Known:
English & Hindi
Retail CV - Sample 2
P-204, Sohna Road, India.
Seeking a position in a firm to contribute my skills and experience in company’s advancement and progress. Looking forward to, provide my abilities to increase the overall annual turn over and increasing the gain for the company.
- 4+ years of experience in retail sales and customer service departments.
- Handled a team of 50 people to develop a good relationship between the clients and the company to build their sales.
- Working in varied sales companies to enhance my skills and providing solution to increasing company’s profit.
- Providing proficient and efficient solution in the field of inventory control, order processing and managing of the cash.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, access and power-point.
- Good knowledge in using POS softwares.
Professional ExperienceSales Associate, Frankfinn Agency 2004
Guest service associate, Sailtech Consultancy 2002
- Selling of designer footwear to the clients on daily basis.
- Providing services and support for those having difficulty in.
- Responsible for increasing the daily quota for the sales.
- Controlling the activities that are related to cashing in like returns, purchasing, and exchange.
- Responsible for interacting with the clients and explaining them regarding the company policies and the availability of the products that includes the prices, special offers, damaging services and cash backs.
- Responsible for maintaining clients and supporting them after sales.
- Responsible for circulating the special offers and deals to all the clients to increase the profit and sale for the company.
- Sold designer footwear to 300 clients and increased the quota by an average of 25 sales on a day basis.
- Accomplished position in between the top 5 performers in sales in the company.
- Offered high quality services and support to 350 guests at a time.
- Handling a team of 50 employees to work towards customer support.
- Bachelor of Science in 2004
- Associate of Science in Business Administration in 2002
Key Skills and Strengths
- Strong and good skills in analyzing sales and reporting problems related to it.
- Energetic and reliable
- Hardworking to achieve the target given.
- Good leadership skills and excellent problem solver.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known: