Sample Support CV - Sample
P/1387 Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Seeking an opportunity in an organization for the Sr. Technical support manager and looking forward to give the organization my experience to increase their profit and provide all the dedication towards increasing their value in the market.
- 1+ years of experience in working for a renowned company.
- Responsible for providing technical support to the clients and solving their problems.
- Responsible for managing a team of 20 people and guiding them to increase the clients.
- Providing support on the issues regarding wireless and increasing the sales of the products.
- Responsible to manage the report of all the clients related to work and other companies transactions with the clients.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, access and power-point.
- Good knowledge of hardware and software concepts.
- Knowledge of web development languages like HTML, PHP, and Java
- Hands on operating systems like MS DOS, Windows XP, Linux
- Use of softwares like Citrix metaframe, Lotus notes
Work ExperienceBusiness Daily, Gurgaon, India - 12/2004 – currentSr. IT Support engineerResponsibilities
As a Jr. IT Support engineer from 13/2002- 2004Responsibilities
- Execution of administrative tasks and duties like managing the servers, handling the logs and calling the clients to support them on their problems.
- Gathering of information for reports by contacting the clients or the company personnel.
- Making plans to increase the profits on the company’s products and attract more customers.
- Providing high quality services to the customers and take their review after giving them the solution of their problems.
- Communicating with administrators, executives, and management personnel to collect data regarding the performance of all the employees working under them.
- Managing appointments for visitors with the head of the company and making necessary travel arrangements.
- B.Tech in Information Technology in 2006
- HSC, from Molanki school in 2004
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good business management skills.
- Excellent strategic thinking.
- Good creative thinking skills.
- Effective risk taking skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known: