Technician CV - Sample
Address:P/2011, Haryana, India.
Looking for a challenging position where I can contribute to the best of my ability including my talent, experience and ambitious while dealing with the clients. Looking forward, to, work in a firm that allow me to, show my strong knowledge and experienced skills in IT field.
- B.Tech in Information Technology in 2007.
- Associate Degree, in computer science from TMS college in 2004.
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- CISCO IT Essential certification.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, access and power-point.
- Good knowledge of hardware and software concepts.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and different routing methods.
- Knowledge of many ERP systems including Epicor ERP system.
TrainingStar Trek Enterprise, January 2004 – Aug 2004.
IT technical support engineer
- Responsible for installing and maintaining IT equipments and fixing if any problem arises in the network.
- Performing quality checks on the request coming from clients to ensure the quality support to them.
- Consolidation of the reports and error logs and sending them for further review.
- Monitoring the system and answering the client to solve their problems.
- Performing administrative tasks of setting up policies and making procedures to maintain the network over large number of users.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Patience and multi-tasking.
- Good ethics of working.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
Reading novels, writing poetries, Reading IT networking books.