Technology Project Manager Resume - Sample
Contact No: 9xxxxxx
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Banking Consultant / IT Project Manager with 8.8 years of overall IT experience with leading IT / Software Services Providers with 5 years of work experience at on-site locations within US for clients in Banking & Payments Domain.
- Experience in IT Solutions for Business Domains including.
- Retail e-Banking / Deposit Products.
- Prepaid Payment Instruments.
- Loyalty / Relationship Marketing for Consumer Credit Products.
- Management Information System & Analytics / Reporting (MIS, DW/BI)
Skills SetIT Project Management
Product Design & Strategic Planning
- Project Scope Definition
- Effort Estimation & Forecasting
- Resource Planning, Budgeting and Financial Tracking
- Project Schedule Planning / WBS setup
- Status Tracking and Leadership Reporting
- Issues / Risk Management
- ScopeChange Control
- Implementation & Warranty Support Management
Customer Experience Design
- Market Research & Competitor Analysis
- Product Blueprint Design
- IT Vendor Evaluation / Fitment Analysis
- Product Roadmap Planning
- Marketing & Distribution Channel Setup
Business Process Design & Optimization
- Customer Interfacing Online and Offline Channel Content / Interaction Touch-point Design
- Customer Communications & Loyalty Marketing Promotions
IT Solution Analysis
- Servicing & Functional Back Office Process Design
- Risk, Fraud & Compliance Rules Design
- Business Process Mapping / Documentation & Optimization
Software Quality Assessment & Implementation Validation
- End to End Project Requirements Management (Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Documentation & Communication)
- Technology Solution Architecture
- Design Review, Solution Gap Analysis
- Overall Test Strategy Definition
- Risk based Testing Planning.
- End User (UAT) & Market Product (MPT) Testing.
- Defect Tracking.
- Base SAS for IBM z/OS (Business Intelligence Software)
- DB2 UDB, SQL, JCL & COBOL for IBM z/OS
- Micro Strategy Reporting Suite
- Windows SharePoint Server (WSS)
- CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management (Project Management Suite)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Including MS Visio & MS Project)
Professional Experience & Projects DetailsCompany:
Migration of US Market based Retail e-Banking PlatformDuration:
Nov’11 – Till DateLocation:
Salt Lake City, USAPlatform:
FIS (Fidelity) Core Banking Solutions – FIS ProfileTechnologies Used:
DB2 UDB, Micro Strategy Reporting Suite (MSTR), CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management Tool, Windows SharePoint Server, MS Office (including Project & Visio)Role:
Business Project ManagerResponsibilities
- Support end to end Migration of the e-Banking platform from Metavante IBS to FIS Profile. Includes migration of Savings Accounts & Certificates of Deposits in excess of $14BN.
- Define Business Pr.ocedures for the Customer Servicing & Back Office Operations Teams to support the Migration and Steady State / Point of Arrival Activities.
- Establish Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities to meet MIS, Analytical & Reporting requirements of the Risk, Fraud / AML, Compliance and Marketing Business Units.
- Implement a robust automated Fraud Event and Operational Case Management -Solution with comprehensive User Access / Security Controls.
XXXXX – XXXXXXTechnologies Used:
CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management Tool, Micro Strategy Reporting Suite (MSTR), MS Office (including Project & Visio)Role:
Business Project ManagerResponsibilities
- Manage end to end activities for the launch of India Gift Card.
- Define the Product Blueprint, Product Roadmap, Placement Strategy & Key.
- Capabilities for Online & POS (Point of Sale) Usage.
- Establish Marketing, Sales & Servicing Channels including ‘Direct to Business’ (B2B -Concierge Telesales & Support) and ‘Direct to Customer’ (B2C Web & Retail – Future Group India).
- Create MIS / Compliance Reports for Business Leadership & Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Record ‘Time to Market’ (4 months from ‘Concept’ to ‘Launch’) for a new product in an unchartered market (India). This usually requires 6 to 8 months for implementation in established markets (US / Europe)
CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management Tool, Windows SharePoint Server, MS Office (including Project & Visio)Role:
Project Manager (Technologies PMO)Responsibilities
- Support PMO activities for end to end implementation of the e-Banking platform for Retail HYSA (High Yield Saving) & CD (Certificate of Deposit) Accounts designed to support $20BN in Deposits.
- Track Program Management Office level budget for all cross functional Technologies Teams ($14MM annually at portfolio level).
- Liaison with the AMEX FSB Business Partners, AET & 3rd Party Technology Vendors to translate the Business Needs to Functional, Non-Functional & Operational Requirements & Process Maps.
- Conduct research working with focus groups to identify key product features and define usability guidelines for the online platform usage.
- Implemented a fully functional e-Banking Platform within 6 months of the approval of Bank Holding Company (BHC) Charter for American Express Company in wake of the 2008 Recession in US Market.
UNICA Campaign Management Tool, SAS v8.2, DB2 UDB, MS Office (including Project & Visio)Role:
Business & Systems AnalystResponsibilities
- Implement Technology Solutions to support Marketing, Campaign Management, Customer Data Processing (ETL) & Segmentation.
- Revise Customer Scoring Models by integrating enhanced & enriched data feeds to improve the Response Rates for the Marketing Stimulus.
- Perform Impact Analysis of IT Application / Infrastructure Uplift efforts and provide optimum solution options to allow for Cost Effective & Policy Compliant Upgrades to supporting Platforms.
- Rebuilt the MS Excel based Marketing Simulation & Planning Tool in web based technologies to centralize the Campaign Management Activities reducing time to market of promotions by 2 – 3 weeks.
Implement MIS (Management Information System) Solution for Global Technology Resource Consumption at American ExpressTechnologies Used:
BASE SAS for z/OS, JCL & COBOL, MS Office (including MS Visio)Role:
- Develop and implement MIS Solution using BASE SAS 8.2 on IBM z/OS for Technology Resource Consumption at American Express spanning multiple Geographies and Business Units globally.
- Code Development & Deployment as prescribed under SDLC Method-1 Methodology.
- Effort including Detailed Design, Testing (Component, Integration & Acceptance Support), Installation & Warranty Support.
- Reduced turn-around time for monthly reporting from D+12 to D+3 (savings of 9 days in Report availability) by optimizing BASE SAS code using procedures.
- Automated Manual Reporting Processes to ‘Canned’ Batch Reports resulting in significant reduction in manual effort / errors and time to market.
Graduate Trainee EngineerPlatform:
Motorola CDMA Communication Solutions, LinuxResponsibilities
- Monitoring and trouble-shooting of new CDMA Base Transmission Station (BTS) installations
- Ensuring 24*7 availability of the CDMA network for wireless operations
- Proven experience in field of IT Project Management with successful launch of multiple projects in the Banking and Payments Business Domain.
- In depth knowledge of IT Project Management (Lifecycles, Processes & Methodologies) & experience in managing multiple cross-functional projects concurrently at program level.
- Keen Analytic Vision & Ability to identify areas for Optimization, Enhancements & Improvements, Decommissioning Opportunities to provide valuable consultative support to Clients on IT Development, Transformation & Migration Projects.
- Strong focus on Client Relationship, Customer Satisfaction & Delivered Value.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics) First Class; University of XXXXXXX
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Languages known:Address: