UI Developer Resume - Sample
Mobile: (+91) 95xxxxxxxx
- 1.10 years of experience in development, integration, testing and implementation of Mobile Software.
- Working on User Interface implementation for Mobile Application.
- Working on Android operating system.
- Good knowledge on the framework and Android based application for tablet and mobile handset.
- Debugging and profiling of an Android application.
- Working on feature development and bug fixes on Android Platform.
- Overall experience of 1.10 years
- Working as Project Engineer at Wipro Technologies [January 2010 - present]
TECHNICAL SKILLSProgramming Languages:
C, Core JavaOperating Systems:
Linux , Windows 98/XPTools & Packages:
AIDL, MAT, CVS, Clear Case, Trace view, DDMS
PROJECTSWorking as Integration Engineer for XXXXX's tablet, based on Android version 3.2 (Honeycomb) from XXXXX Bangalore locationProject Description:Client:
XXXXXXXX India CorporationDuration:
Linux / Windows XP / Android 3.2Role
User Interface design and application development of XXXXX's Wireless Display for tablet at Intel Bangalore.Project DescriptionClient:
- Accountable for integrating android application for XXXXXX's tablet platform.
XXXXXX India CorporationDuration:
7 MonthsTeam size:
Windows XP / Linux / Android 3.0Language & tools:
used Java, Layout opt, Monkey toolRole
Mobile handset development which included platform and application layer feature implementation, customization and porting activity.Project Description:Client:
- Active member in development of the application.
- Worked on UI implementation of the application.
- Customized default android settings application.
- Implemented RPC using AIDL tool.
9 monthsTeam size:
40 (across multiple geographic location)Operating Systems:
Android OS 2.2/2.3Language & tools used:
Java, MAT tool, CVS, DDMSRole:
Development of Widgets for XXXX Mobile handsetProject Description:Client:
- Active member in implementing application feature.
- Module owner for skin change feature.
- This was change of default android settings and widgets look and feel.
- Implemented proximity sensor customization according to client's requirement.
- Active involvement in Bug fixing and porting activity.
2 MonthsTeam size:
Android 2.1Language & tools used:
Core java, android emulator, DDMSRole:
- Involved in proof of concept development for Widgets on android platform.
- B.Tech. from and XXXXXXXXXXX University 2005 - 2009 7.83/10.0, (CSE)
- XII XXXXX XXXXXX Sr. Secondary C.B.S.E 2003 - 2005 64%
- X XXXXXXXX XXXXXX High School I.C.S.E 2003 60.5%
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:Languages known:Address: