Freshers - HR interview questions at Accenture.
I am a fresher. Sharing the questions I faced at HR interview - Accenture.
1. Tell us something about yourself.
2. Why do you want to work at Accenture?
3. What do you know about Accenture?
4. Tell us your 2 strengths and weakness. Give examples.
5. Why did you score comparatively less marks in Class 12th?
6. Rate your communications skills on a scale of 1-10.
7. Will you be happy to relocate, if required?
8. Are you comfortable working late nights, if project demands?
9. Do you know anyone who works for accenture?
10. What qualities would you like to see in your boss?
11. What would you do if you are not hired today?
12. How much salary do you expect?
13. Would you like to ask us anything?
I hope they help some of you.
Hi guyz, i am suprotim from SRM University,
5th sept,2015 Accenture came in our campus for campus recruitment. The accenture recruitment process consists of two parts
1.Online test(held by elitmus or amcat or parikhsa lite)
Firstly 792 students appeared in online exam, it consists of three sections- Verbal(25 questions) , Analytical (15 questions), Attention to detail (15 questions)..the total questions are 55 and the time given will be 65 mins.
Only 361 students cleared the test, it was a easy one, I cleared the round..they have taken the necessary documents for verification(like 10th 12th sem's marksheets, govt id xerox)and we were asked to fill the employment form.
The interview started next day morning.We were taken in a group of 5..they have marked our positions.im in the first position, there were two interviewers(HR).we said good morning and took the respective seats.then they said me to start the introduction within 1 min, as im in the first position i was asked to tell first.after that they have given us one topic to discuss among ourselves which was more like a GD.our topic was Day-Dreaming.i initiated the discussion and finished also.other peoples also pointed out their thoughts.then they asked us individually to say why you want to join accenture in a single word. I said respect for the individuals.others said,dream company like that.then after the handshake we were asked to leave..Results came in the evening and only 119 students were selected and luckily my name is there in the list.
Guys frankly saying they will not check your technical skills maybe maximum project u have done that's all..they are looking for candidates who has good communication skills and who is confident enough to handel stress situations. So be confident, have a friendly smile in your face all the time, and be interactive. You will also get placement :-) ??