|Explain about the photoshop Work Area?
06-26-2012 01:04 AM
Explain about the photoshop Work Area?
- Photoshop work area consists of Application Bar, Tools Panel, Options Bar, Document Window and Panel Dock.
- Application Bar : It contains menu bar along with many controls to zoom, buttons for viewing extras.
- Tools Panel : It contains a set of tools for selecting, manipulating images.
- Options Bar : There are various options available.
- Document Window: It displays the current working file.
- Panel Dock : Panel dock has several panels to edit / modify the images. By default there are layer, adjustment and style panels.