Administration career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Administration
To work in an organisation where I can use my experience & skills in administration of facilities for the benefit of the organisation whilst improving my knowledge & experience. Bringing strong procurement, negotiation and inter personal skills.
- B.Com from xyz university with 4 years of experience in managing facilities & administration department of ABC company
- Proficient in managing logistics, transport & facility functions, billing & payments, delivery & dispatch.
- Well versed with drafting & arranging contracts and managing vendors.
- Good experience in managing day to day administrative tasks for efficient running of office.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to deal with floor employees and vendors
- Sound knowledge of relevant systems & tools
- Hardworking, dedicated and flexible to adapt to requirement.
- Administration career objective and career summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Public Administrator in HFG Health services. Vast experience as a fundraiser and being an administrator handling critical department and delivering results
• A Master’s in Public Administration from Punjab University with over 4 years of experience in JHL’s poverty alleviation department.
• Implemented various political fundraising campaigns generating close to $100,000 in less than 2 years
• Excellent communication skills with a go-getter attitude to achieve tasks assigned
• Conducted seminars and conferences for generating awareness on various child related diseases
• Assisted department head with day to day functioning on various matters
• Meticulous, diligent and confident with ability to manage multiple tasks with ease
• Maintained good relationship with key stakeholders in government as well as other organizations
• Voracious reader with sound knowledge of various public policies on health, child and poverty.