Administrative Assistant Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Administrative Assistant
To attain the post of administrative assistant in your esteemed organisation and utilize my potential and hard work towards the productivity of the organization.
- B.A. (Economics Hons.) first class, with 6 years working experience in ABC International.
- Experience of mail merging and taking and sending the official reports and messages.
- Exposed to checking, maintaining and re-stocking office supplies.
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and arrange arena for seminars and meetings and taking minutes.
- Good command over MS Office(word, excel, powerpoint), using email and dairy for official communication.
- Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with over 95% accuracy rate with experience of typing official documents and letters.
- Experience of attending the official / departmental calls and replying them with the required information.
- Acknowledged for meeting targets and being punctual with the work even under stressful circumstances.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Duty conscious and hard-working with a high reliability & dependability quotient.
- Excellent command over verbal and written English.
You may like