Aeronautical Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Aeronautical Engineer
To secure the position of Aeronautical Engineer in your esteemed organization, where I can prove my expertise in the field of researching, designing and maintaining the civil aircrafts with innovative ideas and plans for implementation.
- 7 year experience as aeronautical engineer at XYZ airways with B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Good command over designing and developing new projects.
- Successfully launched my previous designs without any failures.
- Ability to improve the projects in terms of cost and quality.
- Ensure the process to be in accordance with the compliance.
- Experience of working on aerospace structures using classical and automated methods of stress analysis.
- Good command over aircraft components and support equipment.
- Ability to deal with the contractors for the work delivery on time without compromising the quality and cost.
- Experience of working with the brake and steering systems.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good presentation aptitude with good understanding of the avionic mechanics.
- Ability to manage multiple task and work under stressful environment with ease.
- Experience of auditing internal processes.
You may like