Aeronautical Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Aeronautical Engineer
To secure the position of Aeronautical Engineer in your esteemed organization, where I can prove my expertise in the field of researching, designing and maintaining the civil aircrafts with innovative ideas and plans for implementation.
- 7 year experience as aeronautical engineer at XYZ airways with B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Good command over designing and developing new projects.
- Successfully launched my previous designs without any failures.
- Ability to improve the projects in terms of cost and quality.
- Ensure the process to be in accordance with the compliance.
- Experience of working on aerospace structures using classical and automated methods of stress analysis.
- Good command over aircraft components and support equipment.
- Ability to deal with the contractors for the work delivery on time without compromising the quality and cost.
- Experience of working with the brake and steering systems.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good presentation aptitude with good understanding of the avionic mechanics.
- Ability to manage multiple task and work under stressful environment with ease.
- Experience of auditing internal processes.
- Aeronautical Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Aeronautical engineer in GHP Ltd. The practical experience coupled with extensive knowledge can result in best solutions at the lowest cost.
• A B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Trichy with over 4 years of experience as Aeronautical Engineer in BNM Ltd.
• Conducted research pertaining to equipment and materials of aircraft manufacture and design.
• Planned and conducted environmental, experimental and operational tests on models of aircraft
• Hard-working and motivated individual who found solutions to complex problems helping the company to make better aircrafts
• Love adventure sports and outdoor travelling.
• Maintained performance report records of various aircrafts for future reference
• Designed and developed the company’s most efficient aircraft at a cost lower than any competitor
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to put forward the amazing design details in front of the client