Auditor career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Auditor
To work as an auditor at XYZ Ltd and attain higher growth perspective, thereby increasing the business for the organization along with the reputation of the firm in the business world.
- B.Com (H) with CA (inter passed)
- Proficient at performing annual system audits and compiling audit reports.
- Ability to identify areas of financial improvements.
- Ability to handle clients and meet their requirements
- Capable of identifying the loopholes in controls and help with some practical suggestions for the same.
- Instrumental conducting the audit with compliance.
- Experience of conducting audits in small and large scale business and manufacturing units.
- Analytical mind with good presence of mind.
- Excellent communication skills with the talent of getting people wrangled into the word quiz.
- Auditor career objective and career summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Auditor in VBN Technologies. Proven capabilities of doing successful internal audits and suggesting companies on scope of possible improvement areas.
• A CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with a Bcom Honours from Delhi University.
• Worked with RTI consultancy as an auditor for 4 years ensuring audit planning and risk assessment
• Demonstrated leadership skills by leading a team of 5 people for monitoring of projects both on and off the field.
• Adept at financial modeling and other analytical tools to ensure to audit balance.
• Managed liaisoning with clients as well as developed audit paper work adhering to internal audit standards.
• Helped management in better decision making through timely completion of audit and presenting the findings
• Awarded the best Auditor in Delhi Circle for successfully managing audit for one of the biggest firms and giving maximum result oriented inputs