Automobile Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Automobile Engineer
To attain the confidence of the company using my expertise in the field of Automotive Engineering, with my innovative designs and presentations, thereby approaching a positive growth for my career along with the cherished reputation of the organization.
- B.E. automobile engineering with 3 years experience and a passion for cars
- Good knowledge of automotive components and machineries.
- Ability to absorb the concerned problem at first instance and provide the suitable remedial measure to the problem.
- Proficient at designing innovative projects.
- Instrumental in designing the fuel efficient engine for XYZ Car.
- Achieved the cost-effective and fuel-efficient compilation of the automotive generator mode.
- Ensure the work quality in accordance with the compliance.
- Ability to handle statistical analysis.
- Ability to co-ordinate with the suppliers, technician and technologists to meet the target up to end user satisfaction.
- Experience of supervising testing activities and conducting internal audits.
- Excellent communication skill with good grasping aptitude of the automobile equipment.
- Automobile Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of Head Engineer- Maintenance and Operations with GHT auto. Proven technical abilities coupled with robust people handling skills can help in bringing efficiency in servicing of clients.
• A B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Rai University with vast experience in ERT Ltd as an automobile engineer.
• Responsible for managing customer complaints with respect to maintenance and service of vehicle
• Managed a team of 6 for handling smaller vehicle complaints and mentoring them to handle big vehicle servicing as well
• Performed complex technical operations involving the selection of apt equipments and techniques for achieving desired results in a cost-effective manner
• Possess sound problem solving ability along with people management
• Received accolades for servicing highest number of vehicles in a single day in the history of the company
• Developed a unique service model that won the best “automobile service technique” award in 2012.
• Fond of driving cars and adventure travel by car.