Bank Teller Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Bank Teller
To secure a Bank Teller's position at XYZ Bank. Bringing strong customer care skills, attention to detail and math aptitude in order to serve the bank’s customers in a professional and effective manner
- Experience of working with abc bank as a teller from since 2 years
- Graduate with degree in economics from xyz university.
- Excellent math aptitude, attention to detail and customer care skills.
- Keen to ensure that customers are attended promptly, efficiently and pleasantly.
- Vigilant at all times, have received appreciation from Sr. Management and award for detecting & avoiding fraud (fake signatures, counterfeit currency, unauthorised transactions).
- Sound understanding of KYC norms.
- Sound understanding of various tools & systems used in Banking & Financial Services industry.
- Bank Teller Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Teller in tyuP Bank. The experience of working with a multinational bank in a high pressure job has helped in sharpening people handling and transaction handling skills.
• A Master’s in Finance from Lucknow University with over 4 years of experience as a teller in jkp Bank.
• Handled transaction at the teller counter in the branch with best possible accuracy
• Assisted clients with any kind of transactional problems
• Managed closing procedure behind the teller line and provided excellent customer service along with efficiently processing customer transactions
• Swift, self-motivated and meticulous. Believe in contributing the best to help the company achieve the desired objectives by offering and cross-selling products to customers while performing transactions
• An eagerness to perform and drive to learn new things defines the basic nature
• Received several appreciation mails from customers on great customer service delivered within the fastest time