Banking courses in India
Are there any courses available in the market specifically for banking ?
Yes, you can select courses depending upon your strength from the below given list:
• Post Graduate Diploma in Banking
• Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operation
• Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking
• Post Graduate Diploma in Branch Banking
• Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Sales
• Foundation Certification in Banking
• Certification in Insurance & Sales
• Certificate Course in Retail Banking Sales Management
• Global Finance & Accounting Program
Above list of programs are offered by many Colleges and Universities. You can opt for any of the above according to your interest.
- RE: Banking courses in India -pushpendra (10/31/17)
- There are great opportunity for the graduate candidates to make career in their field of the graducation. IBPS has released the notification for the IBPS SO 2018 examination. The IBPS SO Exam is conducted to recruit specialist officer for the IT officer, law officer, rajbhasha adhikari, marketing officer, HR officer and Agriculture officer posts.
Interested candidates can fill the application form from 7 November. The IBPS SO exam is scheduled in the December mont.
As you want to apply for marketing post in the banks. Through this exam you will get a job in one of the public sector bank.
Also get to know about IBPS PO recruitment exam. The [url=https://www.eduncle.com/ibps-po-recruitment-exam]IBPS PO main exam[/url] will be held soon. Keep yourself update with latest banking information.