Being A Star Is A Cakewalk!
Being A Star Is A Cakewalk!It is natural tendency of common public to believe actors as the luckiest people in the world. Whenever they think of stars, the mind overflows with big bucks, rolling red carpets, glamour, crazy fans and a life of perfection. Everyone firmly believes that being a star is absolute fun. They have name, fame and money, and can do everything and buy anything. However, this might not be the case always. So, let us discuss on the topic, ‘Being a Star Is a Cakewalk!’
- They are of course the lucky people. Who is there in this world not working hard in an attempt to earn a good life? Well, everyone is but actors tend to get everything best of this world.
- Hard work does not guarantee recognition. In case of stars, the first thing they get is recognition and they don’t even have to work hard for it.
- Celebrities have money and therefore they can spend it as much as they want to look good and stay fit. With money they can avail the services of fitness experts and stay healthy which makes them look good.
- Even there are many artists who cannot be stated as beautiful, smart or fit. But still they are loved by millions of people.
- Their children are born stars and get everyone’s attention right from childhood. All things come for easy. Clearly, their life is much simpler.
- Beauty requires maintenance, and in glamour world actresses are required to look beautiful even in a death scene. They need to really work hard to stay at that level.
- Physical fitness is another important factor in stars’ life. They have to follow a regular fitness regimen and disciplined scheduled to get that body. The dashing looks are a result of arduous training sessions.
- Another problem that stars have to deal with is the lifestyle, particularly touring. These tours sometimes last for months and the stars are required to burn the candle at both ends.
- The job of artists is not a regular 9 am to 5 pm job. They have to work at odd hours and at distant places to complete the project. Recognition does come but at a cost!
- Dolling up is of supreme importance for Bollywood divas. At times they may wish to roam in simple pyjamas and ponytail without any make-up. But if they follow their heart, the shutter bugs make a complete hype of it.
The life of stars may appear quite glossy from outside but it is no different from other people. They have name, fame and money, but at the same time they have to really work hard to maintain that lifestyle. It is this pressure due to which many stars take the path of alcohol and drugs and suffer from deep anxiety and depression. So, next time you call their life as a cakewalk, remember at the end of day, the stars are no different from common people. They are humans too!
You may like