Black Is Good
Black Is Good
Many a times, people avoid wearing color ‘black’ stating it as an inauspicious color that brings adversity to the family. Even the females who are black-colored are hardly considered as beautiful. There are many other instances seen in the daily life that indicate people don’t like black color. Black market, black day, black Monday, etc everything that is bad is termed as black. Today let us debate on the topic - ‘Black is good’ so as to know what the views of today’s generation are:
1. The color of coal is black which is used to meet the energy demands of various segments. It is used for residential as well as the commercial purposes.
2. The color of kajal is black, and it is used to enhance the beauty of eyes. So, a thing that increases beauty can never be bad.
3. Black is one such color which when mixed with other colors never loses its identity. It remains black denoting that no matter what it is superior to other colors.
4. Black pepper provides relief from various health problems including but not restricted to coughs, anemia, muscular strains, dental disease and many others.
5. Nelson Mandela is a famous personality who worked to end apartheid in South Africa. He belonged to black community but is a respectable personality all over world.
1. Darkness is associated with black color and when there is darkness people loses their visibility of things. It ultimately creates problem for people.
2. Black when mixed with other color tends to convert them into black. It indicates that people with negative deeds are harmful for all other people in the society.
3. Sometimes in certain cases, or if the oxygen level drops, the blood color tends to appear almost black. It indicates that black is a sign of problems.
4. In the longer term, black coffee has been linked with an increased risk of osteoporosis, heart disease and high cholesterol.
5. In darkness, it is not possible to click the pictures. There is always requirement of light to get clear view of things.
There is nothing like good or bad, it is only our perception that gives meaning to an object. Black is nothing but a simple color. It cannot be termed as good or bad. What really matters is the benefits and disadvantages of black-colored things. If they offer benefits, black is good, and if they create problems, black is bad. It is equally applicable for black-colored people. Black is just the color of skin, and it can never define a person’s character.
More from CareerRide