CA Articleship Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for CA Articleship
To assist your firm with my immense potential while performing my Articleship which could help me with a good career ahead, and contributing towards the development of the company.
- B.Com (H) with C.A. Inter pass.
- In-depth knowledge of the subject to assist and execute annual performance audits.
- Good command over taxation and financial accounting.
- Ability to draft sample questionnaires for the approaching C.A. inter students.
- Good knowledge of Income tax, Service tax and VAT calculations and computation.
- Ability to prepare comparative monetary analysis for the clients.
- Team player with ability to perform individually.
- Target oriented, punctual and believer of smart-work.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- CA Articleship Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at entry level position in a challenging environment where I can learn and use my skills in areas of accounting and audits.
• Theoretical Knowledge of Audit of financial statements, review of systems and review of code of corporate governance
• Capability to Operate Accounting Applications and Taxation.
• In-depth knowledge of existing systems to identify control weaknesses and compliance with national and international reporting frameworks.
• Passion to excel in the field of internal and external audit of various quoted and un-quoted companies.
• Basic knowledge of accounts, financial statements and how to study the balance sheets.
• Well versed with the subject to answer all the questions and problems regarding the finance needs.
• Possess practical knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel.