Cabin Crew Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Cabin Crew
To attain the position of Flight Attendant and become a part of the cabin crew in your airlines, where I could justify my potential and hard-work to the reputation of the organization.
- B.A. Linguistics with 7 years experience as Flight Attendant in both domestic and international flights.
- Experience of attending to more than 5 flights per days.
- Proficient in attending and assisting the piloting staff with their requirements from time-to-time.
- Ensure the passengers are greeted well while boarding and guided and escorted to their seats and comfort zone.
- Ensure the supplies received from the vendors regularly and controlling the quality of goods.
- Courteous and soft-spoken as per the requirement of the industry.
- Ability to check for the comfort of the passengers while boarding and de-boarding the flight.
- Received the “Most punctual” and “Highest Attendance” award from my previous employer.
- Cabin Crew Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Cabin Crew in ghpg international airlines. A pleasing personality with appropriate experience of working for a reputed company ensuring excellent customer service
• An English honours graduate with diploma in aviation and over 4 years of work experience in sdgh Airlines as a Cabin Crew.
• Responsible for maintaining safety on the aircraft as well as handling any kind of medical emergencies by being calm and having presence of mind
• Ensured high consistent service standards leading to customer satisfaction
• Demonstrated leadership by coaching and motivating new cabin crew
• Awarded the High Flier recognition by the Asia Commercial Manager for various contributions to the catering product
• Serving food and drinks promptly to guests as per request and greeting the passengers aboard.
• Ability to adapt to the change in climate and muti-task with ease
• Flexible, self-starter and confident on serving and making a difference to people’s journey