Cabin Crew Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Cabin Crew
To attain the position of Flight Attendant and become a part of the cabin crew in your airlines, where I could justify my potential and hard-work to the reputation of the organization.
- B.A. Linguistics with 7 years experience as Flight Attendant in both domestic and international flights.
- Experience of attending to more than 5 flights per days.
- Proficient in attending and assisting the piloting staff with their requirements from time-to-time.
- Ensure the passengers are greeted well while boarding and guided and escorted to their seats and comfort zone.
- Ensure the supplies received from the vendors regularly and controlling the quality of goods.
- Courteous and soft-spoken as per the requirement of the industry.
- Ability to check for the comfort of the passengers while boarding and de-boarding the flight.
- Received the “Most punctual” and “Highest Attendance” award from my previous employer.
You may like