Civil Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Civil Engineer
Highly motivated engineer, enthusiastic to utilize his expertise in the field of civil engineering, and contribute to the enhanced pride and reputation of the organization.
- B.E. Civil Engineering with 9 year working experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of supervising projects and perform internal audits as and when required.
- Experience of training the newly joined graduate engineers by introducing them to the standard industrial practise.
- Good aptitude to absorb the issues at first sight.
- Ensure safety and security, and maintaining quality in accordance with the compliance.
- Supporting the tender bids and maintaining daily order documents.
- Proficient at handling the contractors and sub-contractors and supervising the quality of materials used.
- Ability to handle the suppliers and meet the target within the established cost statement.
- Monitoring the environmental safety during the implementation of the designed project.
- Proficient at supervising and inspecting the sites to ensure timely delivery and quality of projects.
- Civil Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Civil Engineer in YUJH Ltd. Posses extensive experience as a civil engineer with proven expertise in project completion.
• A B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Delhi School of Technology with over 4 years of experience in tyup Ltd
• Responsible for preparation of design and drawing of all plant buildings
• Prepared tenders, co-ordinated meetings on site and contacted vendors
• Conducted quality checks as per guidelines and client requirements
• Estimated and assigned resources such as materials, manpower, equipments needed for works prior to execution.
• Updated supervisor on the work progress as well as gave relevant instructions to site workers for timely completion of work
• Team player with excellent inter-personal skills
• Willing to travel in any national or international location