Civil Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Civil Engineer
Highly motivated engineer, enthusiastic to utilize his expertise in the field of civil engineering, and contribute to the enhanced pride and reputation of the organization.
- B.E. Civil Engineering with 9 year working experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of supervising projects and perform internal audits as and when required.
- Experience of training the newly joined graduate engineers by introducing them to the standard industrial practise.
- Good aptitude to absorb the issues at first sight.
- Ensure safety and security, and maintaining quality in accordance with the compliance.
- Supporting the tender bids and maintaining daily order documents.
- Proficient at handling the contractors and sub-contractors and supervising the quality of materials used.
- Ability to handle the suppliers and meet the target within the established cost statement.
- Monitoring the environmental safety during the implementation of the designed project.
- Proficient at supervising and inspecting the sites to ensure timely delivery and quality of projects.
You may like