Cover letter for career change - Format and template
The HR Manager ,
XYZ Co. Ltd.
Sushant lok 1,
Sub: Cover Letter – Business Analyst
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have been working in software development for almost five years, and I am now looking to transit into business analysis at a company such as yours.
Although successful in my development career, I have realized the aspects of my work I find most rewarding are all in Analysis-related functions. Gradually, I am inclined towards making a career change in the field of Business Analysis.
The following offers a few highlights of my qualifications:
- Collaborating with analysts and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Creating Technical Specification Documentation for module creation.
- Performing quality analysis on the modules created with test plans, system testing and testing documentation.
I’m well versed in:
- Programming languages like php, Java servlets, etc.
- working on various operating systems like Linux, Window 7, window xp, etc.
- Working on various testing tools like QTP, QC, LR, etc.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know. Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
You may like