Cover letter requesting meeting - Format and template.
The Legal Manager ,
XYZ Co. Ltd.
Sub: Cover Letter – Lawyer
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of a Lawyer on ABC site. I am working as a corporate lawyer for XYZ Co. Ltd for last 5 years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Managed nearly 75 active lawsuits in a variety of countries and legal jurisdictions.
- Managed nearly 80% of contracts and all legal formalities for two very high profile clients.
- Negotiated real estate acquisitions within the budget for the current company.
I’m well versed in:
- Assisting and advising main heads of the organisation in corporate restructurings, capital markets, corporate governance, and all other legal affairs.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents and contracts.
- Performing legal analysis and research related to private equity and corporate legal affairs to derive a solution.
I’ll be available in Mumbai from 5-July-2012 to 8-July-2012 and shall really appreciate if you could spare some time for me to see you in person. It will be my pleasure to provide you more details about the value I can add to your company.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know.
Looking forward to hear from you and see you in person soon.