Database developer cover letter - template and format
The HR Manager,
ABC Co. Ltd.
Sub: Coverletter – Database Developer
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of database developer on XYZ site.
I am working as a database developer for ABC Co. Ltd for the last 4 years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Authored all database code used by the reporting system
- Delivered project on-time and within budget, resulting in two additional contracts from the client
- Created comprehensive and highly detailed Data Migration Plan for the project, presently proving its value by achieving 100% accuracy to date.
I’m well versed with:
- Prototyping new applications to refine requirements.
- Developing appropriate queries that can help him to retrieve data from the database, look into the security issues of the data and develop structures, procedures and triggers during the code development process
- Designing Relational Database models and test the developed code with test data to make sure the code is error free
- Providing technical consulting and respond to error reports, problems or questions.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.