DBA Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for DBA
To achieve the position of “Database Administration Manager” in your organization where I can utilize my management skills contributing towards the efficient functioning of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA with IT skills. 5 year working experience in to this field.
- In-depth knowledge of technical skills.
- Experienced in handling database and network administration.
- Ability to maintain strategic relationship.
- Ability to draft manuals and train the new members into the area of database administration.
- Capable of organising, planning, implementing and administering the database infrastructure.
- Ability to handle a team of database architects to work in unison forming a product outcome for the company.
- Experience of hiring, recruiting and conducting the performance reviews of the database architects and business intelligence database developers.
- Ability to design database structures and ensure their work efficiency.
- Experience of closely watching the quality of the work.
- Ability to handle suppliers, vendors and contractors for negotiating the terms and conditions from time to time.
- Target oriented, dedicated performer and team player.
You may like