Do You Believe In Ghosts?
Do You Believe In Ghosts?Both adults and children alike wonder about ghosts’ existence. Some believe in them whereas others reject the notion. The people who claim that ghosts exist often cite their own experiences or friend-of-a-friend story as a proof. Yes, these stories have been circulating since ages, and some have even turned into fixtures in present culture. In recent years, the genre has exploded with release of numerous movies that rely on spirits and ghosts to drive the plots. Such growing interest in the genre forces us to think, Do You Believe In Ghosts?
- Double blind testing performed by Harvard trained psychologist Dr. Gary Schwartz on a number of supposed mediums, indicated that there were some who had a mysterious ability to obtain information that could merely be known to the dead. The study was done at the University of Arizona.
- The stories of haunting and ghosts go back thousands of years. They are mentioned in many of the spiritual books. It implies that even the ancients grappled with the concept that the deceased may return to haunt the living.
- One of the most fundamental beliefs of physics is that energy can be neither destroyed nor created, but can just be transformed from one form to another. Going by this, since human consciousness seems to be an expression of electrical energy, it makes sense to say that the basic essence of humans, the consciousness is eternal.
- It is shocking how many individuals claim to have seen a “ghost”. As per some polls, more than 25% of people in the world claim to have been in the presence of a spirit or ghost. What’s more compelling is the fact that a large percentage of these people either didn’t believe in ghosts beforehand or never expected to see them.
- If there is good energy in the world, then definitely we cannot deny the existence of negative energy.
- There is lack of real evidence to justify the existence of ghosts or spirits. And if there is no evidence, there is no truth.
- Ghosts cannot exist as once humans die their souls cannot get trapped anywhere in any dimension.
- Believing in ghosts is just one way to deal with grief. It is hard to lose people you love, and it is even worse to accept the fact. Believing in ghost existence is comforting for some humans.
- Ghosts are a human delusion of people who are afraid to accept the possibility that minds and bodies are not eternal.
- Humans have been dying for over thousands of years and if something in us turned into spirits or ghosts, the world would have been buried in ghosts by now. Moreover, if ghosts exists, then why don’t we claim animals ghosts also exists?
Since many people prefer to believe in the concept that there is life after death, they create ghosts stories. After all, it is the best way to convince that a deceased loved one is fine on the other side. At the same time, it cannot be denied that we humans believe in God and there is no evidence to prove the very existence of God. So, if we believe positive power exists, we have to believe there is negative power present in the world.
More from CareerRide