Draftsmen Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Draftsmen
Aim to utilize my expertise as AutoCAD Draftsman in the architectural industry, where I could project my accurate illustrations in simple and presentable manner, thereby adding to the growth of the organization.
- 6 year working experience as the Auto CAD Draftsman
- Good knowledge of constructions and designing.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Studiomax and Sketch up
- Ability to design architectural documents and illustrations.
- Working knowledge of photographic technics and graphic representation.
- Proficient with amending and improving the blueprints.
- Ensure the safety and security of the base plan.
- Ability to evaluate the reliability and the quality of the designs.
- Believer of team work, with experience of handling the team of fresher during the course of training.
- Draftsmen Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/16/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE:
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Draftsman in bnv Ltd. Possess very good design and drawing skills along with strong experience in being a Draftsman.
• A BSC IN ARCHITECTURE with over 4 years of experience as a Draftsman in GHP Ltd
• Prepared drawings as well as layouts for final submission to clients
• Diagnose for any problems encountered while drafting of plans as well as preparing suggestions for avoiding repetition in future
• Effective communicator and a determined individual
• Good working knowledge of Computer Aided Design for helping in making design for various projects
• Responsible for preparing preliminary material estimates and site construction drawings for approval from the main architect
• Love solving puzzles and playing games involving racking of brain.