Eligibility criteria to be an Automobile Engineer
What are the eligibility criteria to become an Automobile Engineer?
Following are the most important eligibility Criteria to become an automobile Engineer:
1. You must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical as your main subjects.
2. You must have a bachelor’s degree in Automobile Engineering (4 yrs.) from a certified university\college.
3. Also a few colleges require students to take up an internship programme as a part of their course curriculum, so you will need to undergo a professional training programme from an automobile company or a research institute for the fulfilment of the criteria for B.tech\B.E.
4. If you have planning to do a master’s programme then you must be a graduate in Automobile Engineering with a good percentage of marks. Also will be given more weightage in case you have a undergone a training programme from a good company or institute, it gives you an edge over others.
5. You may also do a diploma course in Automobile engineering after you have completed 10th grade followed by Post graduate diploma. After this you can directly apply for technical engineering colleges.
- RE: Eligibility criteria to be an Automobile Engineer -R. satya Sai srinivasu (07/10/17)
- I did diploma in mechanical engineering may I eligible For doing automobile engineering?