Event Planner Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Event Planner
To attain the post of “Event Planner” in your esteemed organisation, where I can utilize my expertise in event management, to enhance the reputation of the organization in the industry.
- B.B.A. with 2 year experience in event planning
- Ability to plan all sorts of events viz, commercial, business, wedding, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of computer application for the maintenance of record and other co-ordination purpose.
- In good terms and tie-up relation with the event contributors like musicians from different background, florists, photo and videographer, caterers, D.J. system etc.
- Experience of handling the vendors and contractors to get the work done and receive the raw supplies on time without delay.
- Experience of fundraising for the handicapped school by organising the school stage play by the children.
- Experience of event planning for wedding, business conferences, official workshops, small and large scale parties by high profile people.
- Ability to handle staff in service areas.
- Excellent time-management skills with dedication and sincerity towards work.
- Event Planner Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/24/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position event management company that would entrust me with using my passion and skills to plan and execute corporate and social events.
• 3 years work experience in the field of event management after completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication.
• Proficient in handling a team of more than twenty people and guiding them effectively to plan and execute all the activities of event.
• Expertise in organizing various types of event including the social events, trade shows and corporate events.
• Expertise in all the event operations including finalizing the contracts, accommodation, food and others.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong network and relationships with the sponsors.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to bring in the required business.
• Have the ability to complete the event in the set budget and meet the deadlines in a limited period of time.