Fresher HR Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Fresher HR
To secure the post of “HR Executive” in your company, where I can use my inter-personal skills while learning and contributing for the growth of the organization.
- MBA in human resource management.
- In-depth knowledge of the role of Human Resource Executive in an organization.
- Ability to develop new employee friendly plans and implementing the same for the better output, attracting more business modules from the clients.
- Ability to restructure and implement programmes for outstanding customer service from the various business units in the organization.
- Capable of drafting the employee handbook overview for the corporate policies and procedures.
- Good introspection with insight to select deserving candidates during the recruitment process, matching the departmental and process requirements.
- Ability to develop new attractive policies for the employees for their better involvement with the process and the duties, generating a quality output for the organization.
- Technology savvy with ability to roll out the details to all the employees within the given time period.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Responsible, trustworthy, hard-working with efficient time-management skill.
- Fresher HR Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure an entry level position in the human resources industry where I can effectively use my interpersonal and communication skills for organization growth.
• Interned with the reputed financial bank for six months in the second year of Bachelor of Business Administration.
• Possess good knowledge of the job market and the current market scenario.
• Theoretical knowledge of all HR generalist functions like, PF, ESI, Gratuity, and many other terms.
• Excellent command on the written and verbal skills essential while recruiting the candidates.
• Proficient in coordinating with the people that will assist me in understanding the human resources need of the different segments of organization.
• Possess practical knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel.