Graphics Designer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Graphics Designer
To attain the position of “Graphic Designer” in your organization where I can utilize my creative and innovative skills in designing, thereby adding to the development of the organization.
- B.Sc. with PG diploma in web designing. 3 year working experience.
- Sound knowledge of the applications involved in web designing and animation skills.
- Ability to design CD and DVD covers.
- Experience in video editing and video photomontages.
- Good command over converting the raw subject matter into designing the newsletters, journals, advertisements, promotional articles and sales projects.
- Ability to make graphical presentations and training videos for the training programs.
- Capable of designing and publishing the websites by innovate skills of presenting the subject matter.
- Experience of designing manuals for the marketing and sales collaterals.
- Ability to attract new clients with the creative art and presentation skills.
- Open to fresh thoughts, believer of team work.
- Efficient time-management with dedication towards the assigned project.
- Perfectionist with transparency at work.
You may like