Hardware Engineer Cover Letter - Format and template
The HR Manager ,
XYZ Co. Ltd.
Sub: Cover Letter – Hardware Engineer
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of a Hardware Engineer on ABC site.
I am working as a Hardware Engineer for XYZ Co. Ltd for the last 3 years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Reviewed Customer proposals and internal PRDs to derive cost effective solutions.
- Developed product strategies based on future technologies with design teams members to plan comprehensive components
- Helped product development team in designing PCBs.
I’m well versed with:
- Reading assembly programs comfortably in native C.
- Interacting with cross functional engineering teams to design innovative consumer products.
- Building robust methodology and processes to deliver desired output.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
You may like