Health Care Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Health Care
Aim to carry my duties as a responsible Healthcare Worker by delivering my mild, gentle touch with a healing hand to promote the sick to health, thereby adding to the reputation of the organization.
- B.Sc. Human Biology with 2 years experience as Healthcare worker at the rural areas.
- Sound knowledge of the first-aid medication, with understanding of the extent of illness of the patients and appropriate handling of the situation.
- Experience of assisting in healthcare camps from time-to-time.
- Ability to take up initiatives for setting up camps in the rural areas for the free health check up.
- Capable of carrying out the disease census in an area.
- Experience of advocating preventive measures for the diseases like malaria, dengue etc.
- Experience of inspecting the locality for the hygiene and sanitation measures.
- Ability to educate people for the basic hygiene measures.
- Experience of working on “Polio Day Programmes”, administering the medicines to the children.
- Ability to raise funds for the NGOs through communication and inter-personal skills.
- Creative skills, ability to promote the health awareness through diagrammatic representations.
- Effective time-management, punctual and trustworthy.
- Dedicated and sincere towards profession.
You may like