Hotel & Restaurant Management Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Hotel and Restaurant Management
To attain the post of “Manager” in one of your chain of Hotels, where I can learn while delivering my potential skills of hospitality towards the development of the organization.
- B.H.M. with 7 year experience in the industry into the managerial position.
- Sound knowledge and talented enough to incorporate new ideas to maximize the Hotel guests, and achieving the customer satisfaction to enhance the revenues.
- Ability to maintain tie-ups with the corporate groups by helping them with their corporate leverage.
- Ability to develop and implement staff training programs.
- Monitoring the work quality and the effective customer service.
- Experience of helping the tourists with the nearby tourism details and arranging the transportation for them.
- Experience of handling the suppliers, vendors and the contractors in an efficient manner.
- Excellent leadership skills including the stringent disciplinary actions to be taken against the staff.
- Experience of maintaining the records and creating reports regarding the hotel accounts to be discussed with the Hotel owners.
- Timely resolving the customer issues.
- Soft spoken to the customers, maintaining professionalism towards the work.
- Hard-working, punctual with efficient time-management skills.
You may like