HR Director Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for HR Director
To secure the position of “HR Director” in your esteemed organization, where I can utilize my expertise to supervise and analyse the various HR issues in the company, thereby promoting the efficient functioning and effective growth of the organization.
- B.Sc., M.B.A. human resources with 10 year working experience.
- Efficient leadership qualities with ability to control and manage the department in an encouraging manner, yielding the desired result at its best.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to balance the employee relations with the management, maintaining high morale, to keep up the spirit of good work in the employees.
- Experience of managing staffing for various departments.
- Experience of drafting plans for employee development and monitoring the factual outcome for the organization.
- Achieved best results with the “employee coaching” plans executed annually in the organization.
- Timely intervention to check out the work efficiency and concentration in the employees; involving them in activities to boost up their spirit.
- Monitoring and interacting with the employees and management regularly to understand the concerns and the key area to be amended for resolving the same.
- Hard-working with ability to work abiding the compliance.
- Efficient time-management skills with importance to the employee satisfaction.
You may like