HR Executive Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for HR Executive
Seeking the post of “HR Executive” in your company, where I can use my interactive and inter-personal skills towards the development of the organization.
- B.Sc. with MBA in human resource management. 7 year working experience in the industry.
- Sound understanding of the duties of a Human Resource Executive in the organization.
- Ability to develop new employee friendly plans and implementing the same for the better output, attracting more business modules from the clients.
- Good introspection with insight to select deserving candidates during the recruitment process, matching the departmental and process requirements.
- Experience of sourcing, screening and short-listing the candidates during the recruitment process, as required by the operations head.
- Ability to restructure and implement programmes for outstanding customer service from the various business units in the organization.
- Experience of handling regular activities for the employees as a mind-bender, just to rejuvenate their energy levels, so that they can focus on productive output.
- Experience of developing the employee handbook including the corporate policies and procedures explained in the simple words.
- Capable of developing new attractive policies for the employees for their better involvement with the process and the duties.
- Proficient with computer applications with ability to roll out the details to all the employees within the given time period.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Responsible, hard-working with efficient time-management skill.
You may like