HR Generalist Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for HR Generalist
Attain the position of “HR Generalist” in your company, where I can utilize my expertise in the employee management through my excellent communication and inter-personal skills, contributing towards the development of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA in human resource management with 4 year working experience in the field.
- Sound knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Experience in employee sourcing, screening and finalising as a part of the recruitment process.
- Experience in staff development, disciplinary actions and employee retention.
- Ability to have good bonding with the employees to ensure positive employee relations with the company.
- Ability to take extra efforts to achieve employee satisfaction with encouraging policies and incentives.
- Good understanding of the legal compliance and orientation and HR procedures towards organizational development.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate policies with the ability to play as per the job description and management reports.
- Proven ability to develop staff training programs and benefit administration.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Efficacy in HR department start-up, hard-working and punctual.
You may like