Human Resource Management Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Human Resource Management
Seeking the position of “HR Manager” in your esteemed organization, where I can utilize my expertise to analyse the various HR issues in the company, thereby promoting the efficient functioning of the organization.
- B.Sc., M.B.A. human resources with 7 year working experience in the managerial position.
- Efficient leadership qualities with ability to control and manage the department and generating the best outcome.
- Ability to balance the employee relations with the management.
- Maintaining high morale within the staff, to keep up the spirit of quality work within the employees.
- Experience of drafting plans for employee training, development and monitoring the factual outcome for the organization
- Proven ability of implementing “Employee coaching plans” as and when required.
- Experience of managing staffing for various departments, and ability to identify the over-staffing and making measures to make appropriate amendment.
- Ability to downsize the organization at times of need.
- Timely intervention to check out the quality of the work assigned and work efficiency in the employees.
- Planning activities to involve the employees to boost up their spirit from time-to-time.
- Monitoring and interacting with the employees and management regularly to understand the concerns and the key area to be amended for resolving the same.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Hard-working, dedicated and ability to work abiding the compliance.
- Efficient time-management skills giving importance to the employee satisfaction.
You may like