Institutes to learn cost accounting
Can you please list down some of the good colleges/institute that I can apply into for graduation. Also some good institutes for cost accountancy?
It is very important to do your graduation from a good college to make a greater impact when you go ahead with your career and job.
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of New Delhi
- Loyola College, the University of Madras
- St Xaviers College Kolkata, the University of Calcutta
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, the University of Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- St Xaviers College Autonomous, Mumbai University
- Hindu College, University of New Delhi
- Ramjas College, University of New Delhi
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economic, Mumbai University
- Madras Christian College, Madras University
These are the top 10 colleges in India offering commerce courses in their graduation degree. This is the list that you must aim for if you want to do well in this field. Some of the good institutes that offer cost accounting courses are -
The Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India, Kolkata-700 016, Regional Council of the ICWAI, Institutional Area ,Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
Western India Regional Council of the ICWAI, Rohit Chambers, 4th Floor, Janmabhoomi, Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400 001,
Southern India Regional Council of the ICWAI, Montieth Lane, Egmore, Chennai-600 008
Eastern India Regional Council of the ICWAI, 84, Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700 025.
- RE: Institutes to learn cost accounting -salma (10/28/16)
- sir iam was passed my graduation in bsc (mecs) can I do cma are not