IT Freshers Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for IT Freshers
Attain the position of “IT Executive” in your organization, where I can deliver my exceptional technical skills while learning and growing along with the company.
- Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech from IP University, gold medallist.
- In-depth knowledge of the system requirements and the soft skills.
- Ability to execute all the stages project cycle.
- Capable of holding the business contacts and the maintaining the long term clients with strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to manage the CRM implementation.
- Believer in cost-effective work accomplishment with the talent of yielding the best output from the available resources to remain within the budget expenditure.
- Ability to design and develop the business process flow as per the client requirements.
- Hard-working, sincere and quick grasping aptitude.
- Efficient time-management skills and team player.
- IT Freshers Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at an entry level position in IT industry that would allow me to use my theoretical domain knowledge in the practical areas.
• Interned with the reputed IT Company XXX for a period of six months while pursuing B.Tech in information technology.
• Achieved the award for making the best B.Tech project in the final year of the college.
• Possess excellent database management skills and expertise in completing the software projects.
• Proficient in the various programming languages including C, C++, advanced Java, and PHP.
• Completed the major team project training using the technology of ASP.NET and SQL server.
• Thorough knowledge of Use Case, Test Case, UML Diagrams, SDLC, DDLC, and writing SRS