Java Developer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Java Developer
Attain the position of ‘Java Developer’ to implement my exceptional software development skills using new and improved technological tools and techniques for the development of the organization.
- B.E. software engineering with 4 year experience as Java Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Java Interfaces and Configuration Management.
- Good command over J2EE, ORM tools and database, Oracle, SQL and OC4J servers.
- Ability to develop new applications and creative resolution for complex technical problems.
- Experience of handling components and monitoring functionality to existing systems.
- Experience of data analysis and compatibility check on regular basis.
- Proven ability of providing quality assurance check and working abiding to the compliance.
- Experience of designing, developing, testing and configuring the implemented software for better functionality.
- Ability to communicate with the clients directly and fulfil their requirements within the budgetary limitations.
- Efficient leadership and time-management skills.
- Team player with utmost dedication towards profession.
- Java Developer Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in IT industry where I can use my skills in areas of Java development as per the requirements of the clients, in the required time.
• 3 years work experience in the field of java development after completion of BSc in Computer Science.
• In depth knowledge of various technical terminologies including XML, XSL, JSP, Velocity, Java i18n, PDF, Internet protocols, JDBC and relational databases.
• Experience of working on full life cycle designing and development of new web applications.
• Proficient in understanding the requirements and demands of clients and preparing the designs as per the requirements.
• Expertise in coding and preparing the programs for the smooth functioning of the software.
• Experience of testing the designed software and documented programs and solving the shortcomings.
• Possess excellent analytical and logical skills that come useful while solving the technical issues.