Java Developer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Java Developer
Attain the position of ‘Java Developer’ to implement my exceptional software development skills using new and improved technological tools and techniques for the development of the organization.
- B.E. software engineering with 4 year experience as Java Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Java Interfaces and Configuration Management.
- Good command over J2EE, ORM tools and database, Oracle, SQL and OC4J servers.
- Ability to develop new applications and creative resolution for complex technical problems.
- Experience of handling components and monitoring functionality to existing systems.
- Experience of data analysis and compatibility check on regular basis.
- Proven ability of providing quality assurance check and working abiding to the compliance.
- Experience of designing, developing, testing and configuring the implemented software for better functionality.
- Ability to communicate with the clients directly and fulfil their requirements within the budgetary limitations.
- Efficient leadership and time-management skills.
- Team player with utmost dedication towards profession.
You may like