Java Programmer Cover Letter - Template and Format
The HR Manager,
ABC Co. Ltd.
Sub: Coverletter – Java Programmer
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of Java Programmer on XYZ site.
I am working as a database developer for ABC Co. Ltd for the last 2 years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Designed and developed a conversion plan for 1000+ Uniface modules into equivalent Java/J2EE.
- Developed and implemented pms to get completed projects on time.
- Managed a project team developing a Java/MySQL based web application
- Converted a user based web application to a Java/J2EE application for better performance.
I’m well versed with:
- Designing database architecture and server scripting
- Studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Maintaining and updating computer application programs on a dot NET platform working from programming specifications in which a higher level IT professional has defined in the assignments.
- Developing knowledge and understanding of the technical environment including program compilation, file structures and program interfaces in the Java EE environment.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know. Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
You may like