Journalists Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Journalists
Seeking the post of ‘journalist’ in your agency, where I can enhance the fame of the organization with my expertise skills of fast and crisp journalism, there growing along with the company.
- B.Sc. with Mass Media and journalism. 5 year experience into the industry.
- Knowledge of the journalism ethics and ability to work abiding the compliance.
- Good rapport with the key personalities at almost every field to generate a lead for the successive issues of the journal.
- Quick absorber, multi-skilled with orientation towards innovative presentation of the available matter.
- Experience of conducting interviews with politicians, film industry artists, sports personalities.
- Experience of handling controversial topics, heating arguments with utmost confidence and charisma.
- Ability to analyse and organise matter very quickly to provide the breaking news reports.
- Experience of attending press launch, conferences and meetings.
- Professional attitude towards the public response.
- Confident, out-going personality with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Believer of smart-work with innovative ideas for attracting potential viewership.
- Journalists Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in media industry where I can utilize my expertise and experience of exploring, researching and reporting the latest reliable news for the company.
• 2 years work experience in the field of journalism after completion of Bachelors in Mass Communication.
• Energetic and Enthusiastic, ever ready to cover the exclusive live reports at any hour of day.
• Expertise in covering and reporting the news related with the emergency situation and informing the people on time.
• Proficient in conducting the high profile interviews with the direct questions on behalf of the audience.
• Experience of gathering the important news in the press launches and public meetings and reporting the same to press.
• Possess excellent training skills which are used to guide the team of new reporters in induction process.