Live and Let Die
Live and Let Die
Have you ever heard Live and Let Die concept? Well you will say I have gone out of my mind changing the famous slogan Live and Let Live. But have you ever given a thought to the new concept of Live and Let Die? Change is the law of nature. And when everything is changing, some old thoughts, some old saying also need a change. So, should the famous saying Live and Let Live be converted to Live and Let Die?
• The world has become so competitive that if you go ahead to save the other person, you are going to miss the race.
• Live and Let Die is used in the context of Euthanasia wherein people should have the right to give up their life if they are hardly chances of survival.
• Live and Let Die should be used in the present world, and it can be seen in the success of the famous theme song of the James Bond movie Live and Let Die.
• People hardly have got any resources to fulfill their needs of life, and so they don’t have any need to go ahead and help others.
• People can be ignorant to other problems until and unless they are not the cause of their problems.
• Talking about Live and Let Die in context of Euthanasia cannot be allowed as no human has the right to take its own life.
• People cannot just ignore the sufferings of people and move on, as it will be against the humanitarian ground.
• People just keep on cribbing about their problems. The resources are enough, and people should use a part of them to help others.
• Whenever people see any road accident, they ignore and move on. If they cannot take the person to the hospital, at least they can go ahead and call an ambulance.
Live and let die is the concept followed by people in the present world. There is a huge difference between the two concepts of live and let live, and live and let die. People need to understand that in the first concept live and let live, other people are moving on with their happiness or sorrows while in the second case live and let die, people need your help in some or other way. Being a human you cannot allow anyone to suffer. Don’t compromise on your happiness, but make sure to contribute wherever you can.
- RE: Live and Let Die -RAJAN KUMAR (07/30/14)
- "LIVE AND LET LIVE" SHOULD BE THE BASIC THINKING AS A HUMAN BEING, BECAUSE WE ALL HUMAN BEING ARE AS A FAMILY MEMBERS ON THIS EARTH, WE ALL ARE INTERCONNECTED TO EACH OTHER SO WE NEVER BELIEVE IN "LIVE AND LET DIE"
- RE: Live and Let Die -Deepa Kaushik (07/25/14)
- The concept is new and is good to an extent only if this is thought in case of Euthanasia. People those who are living a life worse than death is again against humanitarian grounds. If such people want to die, then helping them out will relieve their soul out of immense pain and there this quote will hold fine “live and let die”.
In all other scenarios, this phrase doesn’t feel all that appealing. A gesture which has all dryness, no mercy, no helping tendency, just wrath; this could do no good than losing the humanity further in this greedy world. This world is already following the path of ‘live and let die’. People hardly care to think of others while evaluating their benefits. Everyone is greedy for wealth and power. Nobody cares for anyone else, be it be their death or a miserable life.
If we start giving a quote to the worst scenarios, some evil-headed will take that to be a boost for them and drag some more along this path. Such a concept is very demoralising and just spread a negative aura all around. ‘Live and let live’ and let this old quote prevail and spread its positivity all around.