Maintenance Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Maintenance Engineer
To gain the post of “Maintenance Engineer” in your esteemed company, utilizing my expertise in the field of development and maintenance of technology, thereby conserving the resources and adding revenue passively for the organization.
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering with 2 year working experience as maintenance engineer.
- Sound knowledge of the equipment design, development and their maintenance.
- Ability to design and develop mechanical components.
- Experience of monitoring and keeping a track on the maintenance process of the products.
- Ability to identify, update and improve the efficiency of the equipment by timely maintenance of the components.
- Experience to analyse and check the efficiency of the devices and controlling systems.
- Monitoring the work quality with effective control of work performance.
- Ability to handle supplies, replenishing stock list and manage vendors.
- Experience of providing technical support for repair and maintenance of the products, checking their wear and tear.
- Team player with efficient leadership skills.
- Maintenance Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position as Maintenance Engineer that would entrust me with using my technical expertise and technical training for fulfilling the needs of company.
• 3 years work experience in the field of technical industry after completion of BE in Mechanical engineering.
• Extensive experience in plant trouble shooting and preparing preventive maintenance schedule.
• Experience in tacking the different types of fixed equipment malfunctioning, system faults and network errors.
• A team member working in coordination with the vendors and supervisors to complete the maintenance projects.
• Well versed with using the testing strategies to enhance the operation’s productivity and profitability.
• Experienced in preparing and drafting procedures for preventative and predictive maintenance.