Marketing Director Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Marketing Director
To attain the post of “Marketing Director” in your esteemed organization, where I can utilize my leadership skills and innovative ideas of sales promotion in the development of the organization.
- MBA - Finance and Marketing with 8 year working experience in the marketing field.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and sales sector.
- Proven ability in expanding the market, enhancing the revenue for the organization.
- Talent and ability for customer retention.
- Experience of developing and holding partnership relations with old clients.
- Proficient in system and marketing applications and software.
- Ability to increase market share by creative ideas of sales promotion.
- Ability to target entertainers and enthusiasts to convert to potential customers.
- Experience of controlling the complete North Zone marketing for PNC Co.
- Ability to develop employee friendly incentive programmes to enhance the marketing trend in an encouraging manner.
- Team player, capable of individual existence as well.
- Excellent time-management and inter-personal skills.
- Marketing Director Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure senior level position with marketing firm that would entrust me with leveraging entrepreneurial vision, branding, and ecommerce specialization to deliver lucrative results for rapid-growth corporations.
• 9 years work experience in the field of marketing, branding and management after MBA in Marketing Management.
• In-depth knowledge of entire product marketing cycle right from Planning to applying the use of various marketing strategies.
• Expertise in using the different sources of publicity, branding and promotion including the social media effectively.
• Experience in planning and implementing the various advertising campaigns, events and promotional activities within the defined budget.
• Proficient in handling a team of more than five people and guiding them effectively to achieve the promotional targets.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong network and relationships with the corporate people.