Network engineer cover letter sample - template and format
The HR Manager,
ABC Co. Ltd.
Sub: Coverletter – Network Engineer
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of Network Engineer on XYZ site.
I am working as a network engineer for ABC Co. Ltd for the last 6 years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Designed and deployed highly effective QOS across entire corporate network, resulting in significantly enhanced performance for key users.
- Installed and configured Network Observer, providing continuous analysis of network packets and T1 connection performance across the country.
- Drove cost savings by using VMWare ESX 3i with multiple Virtual Servers.
I’m well versed with:
- Installing new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
- Creating and implementing Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) IT procedures to produce compliance against a highly compressed time frame.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining network services, equipment and devices.
- Managing all system backup restoring protocol.
- Monitoring system performance and implementing performance tuning.
I also have an experience in Cisco environments; switches, routers and firewalls. I specialize in network infrastructure, network security or network management.
Please find enclosed with this letter my CV for your consideration.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
You may like