Nutritionist Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Nutritionist
Looking forward to be a Nutrition consultant in a world class health care center where I can utilize my knowledge and skills in imparting healthy nutritional plans for well being of the patients with various acute diseases.
- An M.Sc post graduate in Food and Nutrition with X years of experience in health care industry.
- Closely associated with the doctors and medical specialists to design the individual dietary plans specific to the patient’s health condition.
- Carried research on the management of nutrition and diet for acute diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular and obesity.
- Expertise in providing counseling sessions to spread the culture of nutrition and well being among the staff and the incumbents of the health center.
- Took part in various campaigns to educate and create awareness among the public on the role of nutrition and prevention of risks to health.
- Highly energetic and passionate towards learning on the latest advancements in the field of science.
You may like